Social Media Professionals communicate via multiple social media channels and other communication channels with customers, followers and fans. They offer customer support and process feedback to other stakeholders within the company. It is not uncommom for Social Media Managers to partner with public relations and sales efforts or lead conversations relevant to the products or services offerd by a company. Social Media is also becoming popular with Advertising campaigns to reach a more targeted cutomer base.
- Write content, blog posts and respond to community questions and requests.
- Diagnose and resolve problems or customer issues.
- Act as a liason to Marketing and Customer Service.
- Conduct training sessions on products or services.
- Manage social media channels such as Facebook pages, Twitter and Google+
- Lead conversations and pursuade community memebrs to provide useful feedback.
- Develop editorial calander and encourage user generated content.
- Facilitate contests and events related to community interests.
- Customer Service
- Event Planner
- Social Coordinator
- Social Media Manager
- Program Manager
- Customer Loyalty Manager
- Event Manager
- Community Manager
- Social Media Strategist
- Community Director
- Social Media Analyst
- Social Media Director