Mentor New York
New York, New York
Job has expired
Mentor New York is looking for a qualified technical video intern, who can work in different stages of video, such as filming, editing, compression, uploading, delivery, etc. The video project intern will support the Communications and Development team with developing content for a promotional and organizational video.
· Filming short videos- both on location and in office –for our young professional’s advisory committee promo video and fall fundraising event.
· Editing and compiling of numerous content into one single video
· Compression and recompression of videos to be shared online and presented at special events
· Working with MNY staff to upload videos online
All other duties as assigned
- Major: Film and Video
- Education Status: Any
- Degree Level: Associate Degree
- Years of experience: 2
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Adobe Premiere Pro
Are you sure you want to apply for this job?