New York, New York
Oh hey! Yep you’ve found that perfect hands-on-marketing-internship-at-a-growing-startup. You’ll join the small, talented, and mighty marketing team to help grow the MakeSpace brand and disrupt the $38 billion antiquated storage industry. We recently relaunched our @makespace social channels and are looking for a content expert to take us even further. You’ll manage, analyze, grow, and optimize our social channels on a daily basis, with a focus on Instagram and our blog.
- Manage MakeSpace social channels including concepting and development of original content, provide engaging copy and imagery for social media accounts.
- Oversee MakeSpace blog
- Project management related to creative deliverables
- Manage influencer marketing programs
- Coordinate brand partnerships
- Report on social performance
- Culture-obsessed: has their finger on the pulse of cultural currents, memes, social trends & behaviors, etc. Likes to be ahead of the curve, and share this knowledge with others.
- Creative content expert: Ability to create visual and written content that’s witty, strategic, minimal, and beautiful.
- Self-starting: Takes ownership of work streams and collaborates openly and effectively. Ability to meet deadlines without excessive micromanagement.
- Structured and well-organized: Ability to think ahead, track deliverables, and manage projects with collaborative tools.
- Has had 1-2 previous marketing or social media internships
- Excellent communication skills in-person, on the phone, and over email
Compensation & benefits:
- Paid Internship $15/hour for up to 40 hours a week
- Free storage for up to 6 months
- Unlimited snacks/Catered lunch on Wednesday
- Cute office in FiDi, including a private outdoor terrace with *views*
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industry
MakeSpace is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
- Education Status: Any
- Degree Level:
- Years of experience:
- Career Level:
Are you sure you want to apply for this job?