FORMALLY SKNY DIP COSMETICS, RANGE BEAUTY IS AN ATLANTA BASED COMPANY. CREATED OUT OF A NEED FOR MORE DIVERSE SHADES AND LESS TOXIC INGREDIENTS IN THE COSMETICS INDUSTRY, RANGE BEAUTY WAS BORN. IT IS A BRAND THAT ENCOURAGES YOU TO EXPRESS YOURSELF, WHILE STILL ALLOWING YOUR TRUE SKIN TO SHINE THROUGH.
We are seeking a Social Media & Community Management Intern for Fall 2018. We have a great internship for a creative person who understands the beauty industry and is a proactive, hard worker that is seeking a fun but challenging position. Students applying for this internship should be a student in a Marketing, Business or related majors, with a solid understanding of social media as a marketing strategy.
The Social Media Intern will work on coordinating and executing the company's social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
This will be a remote role and instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand among clients.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must own a laptop with ability to Skype or FaceTime due to this being a remote position