Gueules de Parisiens
New York, New York
Intern with a French creative Entrepreneur !
Stéphanie Pfeiffer is a French photographer. Originally from Paris, she captures the essence of its famed people and publishes them on her blog : Gueules de Parisiens. Stéphanie has walked every street, explored every alleyway and sat down at every café : she is the photographer of the people of Paris.
Gueules de Parisiens has been featured in National media and exhibited in Paris and Sydney. She has just left the City of Light for its twin sister from another mister: New York City. Her ambition: make the world re-discover “grumpy and snobby Parisians.” With the English version of Gueules de Parisiens, Stéphanie is pooling together all her Parisian expertise to bring you daily shots of French flair, French chic and French sassiness... no matter where you live.
As a PR intern, you will work closely with the artist on spreading the magic around town, promoting 2 exhibitions and a book launch.
This internship is for you if :
- You have experience in PR (writing press materials and working with journalists)
- You are a fierce hustler and your enthusiasm is contagious
- You are a creative thinker with a passion for life
- You genuinely believe that a little funky can go an long way.
Speaking a little bit of French is a plus.
What you’re going to get out of it (on top of a lot of croissants to fuel our creative brainstorms) :
- Hands on experience with a creative entrepreneur
- Freedom to take initiatives and lead projects
- Developing a network in the Media / Creative industry
- Major: Communication and Journalism
- Education Status: Any
- Degree Level:
- Years of experience:
- Career Level:
Are you sure you want to apply for this job?