Are you an experienced developer who is always looking for new ways to solve problems, meet challenges and improve software capability and functionality? If so, we want you to join our team and contribute your expertise to design and build world-class applications to meet evolving requirements and improve our internal and client-facing Salesforce environment. You will be working in a supportive and fast-paced team with some of the top experts in the Salesforce development industry and will enjoy numerous opportunities to increase your professional knowledge and acquire prestigious certifications. Bring your passion for elegant coding and customized design to our company and enjoy excellent pay and benefits, a generous vacation package and unique advancement opportunities.
* Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives,
client requirements and company goals
* Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility
with evolving mission requirements
* Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure
effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
* Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and
customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
* Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements,
including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
* Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized
applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
* Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce
environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
- Major: Design
- Education Status: Graduate
- Degree Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Years of experience: 2
- Career Level: Experienced (2+ years)
- Adobe Flash
Are you sure you want to apply for this job?