The Real Deal
New York, New York
The Real Deal is looking for a highly driven and creative individual to join our Social Media Marketing Team. As a member of the team, you will assist with content creation and community management.
• Use social media analytics to suggest ways to increase our engagement and following
• Engage with customer accounts, our posts, and relevant posts within the industry
• Assist with creation of stories and posts, as well as source UGC for reposting
• Manage social media calendar across all channels
• Respond to direct messages and forward on to appropriate team
• Compose copy and captions for social media posts
Required Skills and Experience
• Current undergraduate or graduate student enrolled full-time in New York, NY
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Detail-oriented, organized, ability to juggle multiple projects
• Graphic design background a must.
• Basic knowledge of fonts, color theory, and layout
• Proficient in Photoshop and Indesign
• Social Media savvy and creatively-inclined
• Knowledge of current social media trends
• Course credit towards your degree OR a monthly wage
• Work from our New York office 2-3 days a week
Expect an application process that will include an initial phone and an in-person interview. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Real Deal is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please submit cover letter, resume and a portfolio of your work sample.
- Education Status:
- Degree Level:
- Years of experience:
- Career Level:
- Adobe Photoshop
Are you sure you want to apply for this job?