Girls Move Ahead, Inc.
Job has expired
We're launching something pretty amazing! We are Girls Move Ahead, Inc., a creative arts charitable organization designed to advance the leadership of girls. We're seeking interns who desire meaningful work in writing, graphic design, social media, photography, and videography.
What you need:
• Interns must have a positive attitude and ability to work well independently
• Interns must be well-versed in the programs and tools needed to fulfill respective role (grammar skills, Photoshop, social media, InDesign, etc.)
• Interns must be within traveling distance to meet face-to-face once a week, but can also connect virtually, if necessary
What you'll receive:
• Interns receive a small stipend and college credit where applicable
• Interns gain invaluable hands-on experience - no coffee fetching in our world
• Interns are provided official letters of recommendation upon request
How to apply:
Respond by submitting your resume, links to samples of work, and provide a brief statement about your background. These internships are open to students, graduates, changing-career and entry-level professionals needing experience, etc.
- Major: Communication and Journalism, Creative Writing, Digital Communications and Multimedia, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Public Relations, Photography
- Education Status: Student
- Degree Level: Associate Degree
- Years of experience: 2
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Final Cut Pro
Are you sure you want to apply for this job?