Los Angeles, California
Job has expired
Gravillis inc, a boutique graphic design studio based in Los Angeles, is currently looking for a few good interns/design
assistants for our upcoming session.
Our design assistants are embraced as staff and are vital contributors to the company’s pursuit of pushing
boundaries. Current and recently-graduated students get a full immersion into our culture, which thrives off of hunger,
originality, and good design. Design Assistants interact with our Creative Director, Art Directors, Project Managers,
and Designers to build relationships and skills. Our Design Assistants not only offer a fresh perspective to our design
process; they also push their own boundaries in creativity, teamwork and personal growth.
We are fortunate to work on many projects of various sizes and nearly every genre. There is always something going
on, something to be done, and plenty of opportunities to expand your understanding of entertainment advertising.
We generally hire design assistants for a 3-6 month period (or until graduation), and are flexible with hours/days
to accommodate school schedules. If our assistants shine in their role, they are offered a junior designer position,
upon graduation or before the end of their 6 month program -- we have a great history of promoting from within!
- Production – boards, proofs, binders, deliverables, …
- Supporting the design and administrative team
- Maintaining the studio – coffee, printers, …
- Runs – studio deliveries, market, office supplies, art supplies, prop shops, …
- Opportunity to work on theatrical, television, music, and branding projects
- Daily staff meetings led by Supervisor, Project Managers and Art Directors
- Each Design Assistant is assigned a mentor
- Access to the latest software and technology
- Full-service kitchen (you will get to know it well)
- Opportunity to be considered for a Jr. Designer position- we have a history of promoting Interns/Design
Assistants to full-time Jr. Designers.
What you need to know about the position:
- Paid, $10.50/hr
- Minimum of 30 hours per week is preferred
- Minimum of 3 month commitment is preferred
What we need from you:
- The ability to live in or relocate to the la area
- A reliable car (your mileage will be reimbursed each month)
- A resume that outlines your experience and portfolio that shows off your best work
To find out more about Gravillis Inc, please visit our website at www.gravillisinc.com
There will be a competitive selection process, and not all that apply will be accepted.
- Major: Graphic Design
- Education Status: Any
- Degree Level:
- Years of experience:
- Career Level:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
Are you sure you want to apply for this job?