Fellow man international
The Copywriter will work on the day-to-day creative work for the core business functions, as well as work on more comprehensive projects in collaboration with the creative team.
In order to be considered all candidates must attach writing samples to their application.
- Assists in editing and/or rewriting existing marketing copy as necessary.
- Works collaboratively with the Marketing Creative Services and Digital Teams to identify and coordinate opportunities in which a combination of communications tools and techniques are required.
- Works closely and collaborates with other members in the Creative team to develop a production timeline which can be met.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Knowledge of printing processes and web content development
- Excellent planning and organizing skills with the ability to schedule and manage concurrent multiple projects or events.
- Education Status: Any
- Degree Level: High School
- Years of experience: 1
- Career Level:
Are you sure you want to apply for this job?