This internship is designed for anyone who thrives in a creative community, Our facility houses recording and photography studios, content areas, instagrammable walls, as well as private and open work spaces. We serve as a hub for proffesionals in the arts and entertainment industry. As community Manager you would be the first point of interaction for members in our community, and serve as the go to person for any probelms or inquiries, pretty much the face of the company.
We are looking for some one
- can articulate clearly
- solve problems on the fly
Some duties of communtiy manager would be to
- check guests in smoothly
- send and receive calls/ emails
- create documents containing data pertaining to company
- trouble shoot problems in scope of community manager duties
- assist with projects and community events
- create and send out newsletters to community
- ensure facility is being used properly
Although this internship is unpaid there are many perks of being apart of the MOCO team that you will be able to take full advantage of, like the following and more !
- recording studio use
- photography studio use
- access to MOCO workshops and affiliate events
- discounts from partner companies in our area
If you are a creative then we have no doubt that you will fit right in with the rest of the team here at MOCO!
- Education Status: Any
- Degree Level: High School
- Years of experience:
- Career Level: Student
- Microsoft Excel
Are you sure you want to apply for this job?